Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp 15-bw088ax

I want to upgrade my laptop and i want to know all about my laptop.

hp 15-bw088ax

About ram.

About ssd.

Can i use ram above 1866Mhz like 2400Mhz?

Can i replace my hard disk with ssd?

Will my motherboard support all this?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

15-bw088ax Product Specifications

AMD Dual-Core A9-9420 APU (3 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz burst frequency, 1 MB cache)

4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)

HP 15 Laptop PC (AMD) * Model numbers: 15-bw0xx HP 15g Laptop PC * Model numbers: 15g-bx0xx HP 15q ...

This can help to

Welcome to Crucial USA

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Bro i upgraded my laptop from 4gb ram to 8gb ram.

I also have hp 15 bw0xx series laptop.

But the frequency is still same 1866. I dont know what happened.

HP Recommended

didn't you understand ??
this pc only support DDR4-1866

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.