12-02-2016 05:18 PM
Out of storage space....how best to upgrade internally? Need to import photos everyday.
12-03-2016 02:50 PM
Hi! @mc11, Thank you for joining the HP Forums!
I understand that you would like to import more pictures to your PC and need more storage.
Please provide the product number of your PC, I will try to find specifications of your PC and will let you know if you can upgrade the storage.
However, you can take to HP authorized service providers and get the hard drive upgraded. I.E (Best buy, Walmart, Costco etc...)
I'll watch your reply!
Have a wonderful day! :)
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot