Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
saltimbanco Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can the SSD in the Pavilion 15 cs-0013na be upgraded?

Pavilion 15 cs-0013na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm thinking of buying a Pavilion 15-cs0013na with a 255GB SD, but want to be reassured that I'll be able to upgrade this to a 500GB SSD in the future if I need more disk space.

Does anyone know if this is feasible, or whether it's soldered in or otherwise non-upgradeable?

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
37082 5596 9649
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's definitely removable  and upgradable. 

Manual

See p. 34 and it shows the M. 2 disk above the hard drive. 

post back with any more questions  and  please  accept  as  solution  if it's  the  info  you need. 

0 Kudos
saltimbanco Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, Huffer, but the cs0013-na doesn't have a hard drive.

If it a safe assumption that all Pavilion 15's are designed the same as regards parts being upgradeable and repaceable? I'm not even sure if the model I'm interested in has a 256GB SATA or PCIe drive. Is there any way to get the spec for that particular model?

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
37082 5596 9649
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Very safe assumption. The Manual shows what all of them look like inside. I mentioned the hard drive only as a guide to locating where the M.2 disk is. Since the specs just say 256 gig M.2 SSD it is likely a SATA. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation