Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 240 G3

So, i search for this one laptop hp 240 g3 and the official site i found says it has the graphic cards of intel HD 4000, but i search for some laptop online, i found one that has amd radeon 530. Is it possible to have this graphic card?? Or can you upgrade the graphic cards on hp 240 g3?? Please help, I need answer

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Lian1412 

No, you have to buy a whole new System board (if available) which contains

(a) Motherboard,

(b) CPU with integrated video,

(c) Dedicated Video card,

(d) Operating system (you can't reuse old license).

All above 4 components are on one piece of hardware called System board. That means you would be able to upgrade but very expensive, buying new machine may ending up cheaper.

If you wish to go ahead, please use a list on page 83 of the following manual

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04513798.pdf

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

The guy accidentally put the wrong number somehow. So it's hp 240 g6, what i want to asks now, is it a dual vga? Because the laptop has the render card of AMD RADEON (TM) R5 M330. Is this legit or not??

1606892492144.jpg

 Is it a scam??

HP Recommended

1606892492144.jpg

 somehow the picture does not uploaded so here it is

HP Recommended

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.