Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook

I have signed up to HP website to log a warranty ticket, and have clicked on all the activation and registration links i have been emailed. I am now asked to fill in my profile but i cannot fill it in and click save at the bottom as the button is greyed out and i cant edit my email address or region as it says this can only be done by HP. 

There is also a message at the top saying "user is deactivated" -  so i cant log a ticket to ask them to activate me.

I really need some assistance with this, the CEOs Elitebook 830 G5 is broken and I cant log a ticket to even get it looked at by HP.

Hope you can help

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Lodders123 

I have asked that someone take a look.

Should there be a response, the moderator / agent will post back here before using other methods to contact you.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

thanks, someone PM'd me a number for support but it doesnt look like i can call that number from the UK. Please can anyone advise of a number or email address? Cheers

HP Recommended

@Lodders123 

Edits - Correction and Update

HP agents have official HP profile / avatars.

Verified the agent who contacted you:

I was notified that in this case, the "person" who posted the P.M. is actually an agent - he did forget that he should notify first by posting in this thread so you know who is contacting you.

I have also alerted the mods that the number posted is unusable in your region.

Hang in there - it will be sorted.

Original message

For those reading:

Do not call a random number posted in a thread message and do not call a random number an unknown "someone" sends you in a P.M.  

The vermin attack community and forum websites, including this one, from every little crevice.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

thanks, i have now been given this number by HPJEff 

[EDIT]

but when i ring this number it says this service is out of order. I still cant log an urgent ticket as my user account is deactivated. I only signed up two days ago so dont know why it is deactivated

HP Recommended

@Lodders123
Thank you for posting back. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP and you will be contacted as earliest possible.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Ive had zero contact or response and still have a HP elitebook with no way of doing a video call. Why has nobody at HP made contact?

HP Recommended

Still not heard from HP, can anyone help please?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.