12-17-2012 10:03 PM
Well, I got my notebook from repair today, and looks fine, but... The Caps Lock LED won't turn off, no matter what I do. I'm still downloading ALL the drivers, so, if I need a special driver for turning on and off the leds os Caps Lock, tell me. And the LED of the Wireless key is working perfectly, white when turned on and red when turned off.
And I getting some issues with the TouchPad, because it don't turn off too! I'm hoping when I finish downloading all the drivers some problems will go away, but, if you can, may you help me with that issues ?
My noteboo is a Pavilion DV7 6143-CL with Windows 7 Ultimate.
12-18-2012 07:48 AM - last edited on 02-22-2017 08:57 AM by OscarFuentes
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot