Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 840 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Caps lock does not work properly. Sometimes the caps lock button's LED continuously on and sometimes it's off. Sometimes it is blinking and sometimes it works properly. When I start the computer, a few minutes after starting everything is ok. After two or three mins of starting caps lock start blinking, there is no beep sound or blinking does not follow any patterns ( two times or three times or five times) it's blinking randomly and sometimes it's working properly. I  have cleaned my ram and cooling fan disconnect battery, CMOS, and, Wifi card. When I used an external keyboard there is no blinking everything was ok. 

Since last week, I am facing this problem, my laptop model, no is hp elitebook 840 G3.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.