Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

Case warped and separated on Pavilion x2 detachable

Product Name: Pavilion x2

My Pavilion x 2 detachable, purchased 10/2/2015 from Office Max as a travel device to serve as both an e-reader and light duty computer and used very lightly has come apart at the top edge and warped and is now unuseable and won't turn on. This is really poor design and quality control and I am beyond disappointed.

I've have tried searching on the support site with no luck, don't really look for a solution here, but wanted to bring this to the attention of HP.  I've been a long time (really really long time - since about 1994 or 95 when I advocated for the use of HP touchscreen computers over Apple in my office) HP customer and this is one in a long string of desk and laptop products I have owned, but it will be the last one.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (68 Views)

Re: Case warped and separated on Pavilion x2 detachable

@kohaladonah

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

MKazi
I am an HP Employee

If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation