Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15-ce0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

English will follow 

Bonjour tout le monde 

Je me permets de vous contacter car je souhaite changer le disque dur SSD de mon laptop HP OMEN 15 et j'ai plusieurs questions pour vous .

1) Quel modèle de SSD NVME choisir ? J'ai vu que le Samsung 970 EVO revient très régulièrement dans les meilleurs SSD 

2) Est ce qu'il y a un risque de changer mon SSD ?

3) Comment réinstaller ensuite Windows dessus ? 

Merci par avance pour vos réponses 🙂 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone 

I allow myself to contact you because I want to change the SSD hard drive of my HP laptop OMEN 15 and I have several questions for you .

1) Which NVME SSD model to choose? I've seen that the Samsung 970 EVO comes back very regularly in the best SSD 

2) Is there a risk of changing my SSD?

3) How do I then reinstall Windows on it? 

Thank you in advance for your answers:) 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Størm Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you would like to install SSD.

I have checked the manual ( page number1)

Your product Support for the following dual-storage configuration

1 TB 7200 rpm, 9.5 mm hard drive with 256 GB PCIe NVMe TLC M.2 solid state drive

1 TB 7200 rpm, 9.5 mm hard drive with 128 GB PCIe NVMe TLC M.2 solid state drive

You could purchase the part from HP, use the HP Parts surfer to identify the part: http://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx 

And order it via the HP Parts store: https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/CountryChoice.aspx?mscssid=&ccode=ZZ&lcode=ZZ 

Or alternatively, Contact HP for setting up an order/service via phone support   

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.