04-21-2017 12:00 PM - edited 04-21-2017 12:01 PM
I have a 15-ac026tx laptop.
From some days I am facing a strange problem.
The charging indicator of my laptop suddenly turns from red to white light in about every 5-6 minutes, and then in few seconds it turns to red again. Is this some kind of battery issue or this could be some other problem ?
04-21-2017 12:14 PM
Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!
What you describe could be the battery not charging or not holding a charge and/or the charger not working.
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot