02-08-2010 03:19 PM
So recently I was using my laptop when All of a sudden, the mousepad/touchpad stopped working for no apparent reason.
I checked the touchpad switch and it was on. I tried updating the drivers but whenever I go into system>device manager, there is no "mouse and other pointing devides" section (unless I plug in another mouse). The drivers all installed successfully so now I'm thinking its a firmware problem?
Could anyone help me with this problem? Would flashing bios help?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot