06-25-2011 03:40 PM
i have been given a laptop and i would like to change the cpu to a faster one, it currently has a turion x2 tl-50 and was wondering if it will work with the tl-60 either 90nm or 65nm cpu, i have changed the ram to 1gb modules and replaced hdd with a wd scorpio blue.
or does anybodty know the max cpu speed i can put in this laptop
kindest thanks in advance
06-25-2011 03:56 PM
Below is the link to the service manual for your notebook:
Page 1 lists the supported processors. Looks like you can go to the TL58.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot