Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 15-bl001na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
At start of the first use & while trying to create user account, connect wifi & do warranty reg I found that at least the i, o & e keys almost never work, ending up having to use on-screen keyboard to get as far as the warranty registration screen, on which I gave up because DOA defective return is clearly needed and hereby requested.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

At this point typing anything here is not doing you any good. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

The request made here does not register. You need to start an HP Support case online. 

https://support.hp.com/us-en?sp4ts.oid=12079680&lc=en-US&cc=US

HP Recommended
Thanks but got sent here as the only currently available support option after completing the United Kingdom version of the report form as this seems to be the only operating way to contact HP until after the national holiday on Monday is over. Waiting until Tuesday to notify would take me past a key contractual deadline for return with refund. While I will still have a right of return under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and via dual credit card and merchant liability under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act it's nicer to do it with return within HP normal timeline. Since this one is itself a replacement for a hard drive failure replacement within the first week I also need to wonder whether I should just give up on the product quality or give a third time lucky attempt.
HP Recommended

At this point typing anything here is not doing you any good. 

HP Recommended
This was resolved on Tuesday with return for refund, collection and refund in work now.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.