Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Omen 15 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Estou com um problema de bateria dilatada em meu portátil Omen!
Ainda está na garantia!
Estou a residir neste momento no Brasil e contatei a HP Brasil que disse para contatar a HP Portugal. Porém a HP Portugal somente fornece contacto por telefono sendo que serei cobrado por uma chamada internacional e não quero! Existe outro método (e-mail / Chat) em que possa contatar a HP Portugal?

Cumprimentos

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey @okada94  !

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

Hey MatheusH I did not now know that, sorry

I'm having a problem with my battery that is swollen in my omen notebook!

The notebook still in warranty!

I bought my omen in Portugal when I was doing master degree and when I finished I moved back to Brazil!
So I got in touch with hp Brazil suport to solve my problem... They told me to get in touch with HP Portugal, since I bought my omen there! The problem is, HP Portugal suport provide just the telephone number to get in touch, so I'm looking for another method to talk with they, because I don't want to spend money in international calls. Is ther other option like e-mail or online chat?
It is incredible that we are in 2020 and HP Portugal don't have any option for online suport !

Cheers

HP Recommended

@okada94 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can simply click here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.