08-08-2014 04:15 AM
Today I received a brand new HP notebook (actually a replacement for one bought a week ago which had a faulty network card in it) and it was running quietly for most of the day but after unplugging it and taking it to another room tonight I can now hear the fan running constantly, it's not loud enough to be heard when music is playing but quite audible when not playing music or anything.
Should I be concerned with this because as I said, for the rest of the day it's been nice and quiet. It's also pretty annoying as I'm not always listening to music!
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Continuous fan noise from new HP 15-D014tu notebook
08-08-2014 11:24 PM
Update - ending up phoning HP Tech support who sent system BIOS update through which has completely fixed the noisy fan issue, is now quiet again.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot