Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 2 (115 Views)

Cooling fan gt6-1a00

Product Name: Pavilion g6t-1a00
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Hello,
Whenever my become wake up then in starting their is one notice like your cooling system has been stop working also PC become more hot on fan side after some use of PC automatically it will going to sleep so what to do now
Please provide me some help what to do
0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: Cooling fan gt6-1a00

Thanks for your continued participation on the HP Forums @Dipen_cool!

I understand you are seeing a message indication the cooling system has stopped working and the PC is getting hotter than expected. 

Please select the appropriate document below to troubleshoot the issue and learn more about reducing heat inside the notebook.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue by clicking the Accept as Solution button below. If you require further assistance let me know the results of the troubleshooting you perform. 

Thanks. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation