09-07-2016 07:36 AM
Whenever my become wake up then in starting their is one notice like your cooling system has been stop working also PC become more hot on fan side after some use of PC automatically it will going to sleep so what to do now
Please provide me some help what to do
09-09-2016 11:17 AM
Thanks for your continued participation on the HP Forums @Dipen_cool!
I understand you are seeing a message indication the cooling system has stopped working and the PC is getting hotter than expected.
Please select the appropriate document below to troubleshoot the issue and learn more about reducing heat inside the notebook.
- System Fan (90b) error message on startup
- Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly, PC is Warmer than Normal
- Battery Recall and Replacement Program
- Reducing Heat Inside the Laptop to Prevent Overheating
- Why Computers Generate Heat
Please let me know if this resolves the issue by clicking the Accept as Solution button below. If you require further assistance let me know the results of the troubleshooting you perform.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot