Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy Laptop 17-ce2055cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I   just received my new Costco HP computer. There is no manual nor can I find my specific model on the HP website. I'm trying to find out if the memory, HDD, and the PCIE NVME are upgradeable, their type, and what are the size limits.

Thank you.

My product number is: 208m9ua#aba.

Thanks again,

Dennis

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@Dennis32

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the product number of your computer.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The product number is 208m9ua#aba.

Thank you,

Dennis

HP Recommended

@Dennis32

Thank you for the information and unfortunately, I am unable to find any of the requested information for your computer. 

I recommend you contact support and they will be able to assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Can anyone who owns this Costco model tell me if their primary operating C drive on the NvMe is listed as Disk 1 and the empty storage HDD losted as Disk 0? Shouldn't the C drive be on Disk 0?

HP Recommended

@Dennis32

Usually, disk 0 is the Primary drive on your computer, and disk 1 is the secondary drive and it doesn't matter whether it is SSD or a SATA hard drive.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Are you saying it does not matter that my primary disk drive C,  shows as disk 1?

HP Recommended

My primary drive shows on disk 1, while my data drive shows as disk 0, Why, and how do i fix it?

HP Recommended

@Dennis32

The easy way to switch disk 0 and 1 is to remove the data drive and boot your computer once. It should switch your disk 1 to disk 0 and once it is done you can connect your data drive and it should get detected as disk 1.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.