08-17-2010 03:27 AM
This is the 1st time I ever try to use my webcam.
My DV6626us notebook (with Windows Vista home premium service pack 2 installed) couldn't detect the build-in webcam.
After downloading and running the sp34746 webcam device driver on my DV6626us entertainmet notebook, the vista o/s said the device driver might not installed properly.
Therefore, I went to HP software and driver download webpage and specified the product type as DV6626us and O/S type Vista, but there is no webcam driver available in the video or any other sections ( except I can see there are a couple of TV turner drivers)
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot