09-16-2019 12:16 AM - last edited on 09-16-2019 09:22 AM by Cheron-Z
Product name HP Pavilion x360 convertible 11-ad106TU
S no - 
DELETE KEY NOT WORKING
09-18-2019 04:02 PM
@MM-AA_A Welcome to HP Community!
Is it just the delete key or any other key isn't working as well? And have you checked if an external USB keyboard works fine? Also, if you don't have another keyboard, could you check if the delete key is physically stuck? or damaged? if it isn't physically damaged and yet its the only key that doesn't work, I suggest you perform a hardware test to identify the issue:
Install the latest version of the HP Hardware diagnostics (UEFI) on your device using this link: Click here for details
- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
- On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click Components Tests.
- Click Keyboard Test.
- Click Run once, or Loop until error.
- While the test is running, the time remaining and test result for each component display on the screen.
If a component fails a test, write down the failure ID (24-digit code) for when you respond back to us.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee