06-29-2012 12:07 AM
I own a HP Pavilion dv7-1130us Entertainment Notebook w/Vista Home Premium 64bit Edition. I am trying to create a full complete back-up using a DVD-R and when I do I receive the following pop-up box: "The default file system for this disk cannot be determined. The following information may help you resolve this error: disk media is not recognized. It may not be formatted. (0X800706F9)".
1. Where can I obtain information regarding this error and what are some possible solutions?
AutoPlay Settings use Windows. I also ran the Microsoft Fix It program and received all green check marks (unless I did not understand). Device Manager show that the DVD/CD ROM Drive is 'TSST corp CDDVDW TS-L633L SATA CdRom Device.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot