08-10-2014 02:27 PM
In my HP ProBook 4540s,when I connect Adapter,display of my PC is becoming turn off.
Operating System windows 8.
Also recommended that the color of display become change.
What should I'll do?
08-11-2014 05:13 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the HP ProBook 4540s is a commercial product. You can do this here Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE
The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime: HP ProBook 4540s Notebook PC.
I hope this helps!
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot