Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display calibration issue

Envy 15 x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, i need help on Envy 15 x360 display calibration to solve the blurry dialogue box fonts i see. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,630 17,373 953 2,195
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display calibration issue

Hey @Acapella_Kafs,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome.

I have looked into your issue about your HP ENVY 15 360 Notebook and issues with the screen refreshing every 2 or 3 seconds.  Sometimes the refresh rate set to 59 Htz causes issues. Simply switching it to 60 Htz has worked in the past. Click the Windows key and type Adjust screen resolution. Click Advanced settings. Click the Monitor tab, and then, under Screen refresh rate, click the screen refresh rate. Restart the Notebook and see if that fixed it.

If that does not help, here is a link to change the resolution you might have to select the advanced setting to make sure your driver is being used. This is for Windows 8 but will work the same for Windows 10.

Please get back to me how this goes.

Please click the Thumbs up below to thank me for my efforts! 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation