05-09-2016 09:18 AM - last edited on 03-16-2017 09:52 AM by OscarFuentes
Hi there @Prashant_Trived,
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I read your post and wanted to reach out to help you!
Have you tried performing a hard reset?
Did you receive any error messages?
Do you have any beep codes or blinking LED lights?
How long has this been happening for?
Have you done a BIOS reset?
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot