Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envy 13 AD 037 TX (2GD26PA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is this HP product compaitable with my HP envy.

If yes,

1. Can I set up 3 monitors (HP22 yh) with this, without any other hardware need? 

2. Power on my notebook without having to open up notebook lid?

3. Is this compaitable with Microsoft Teams for basic call functions (Receive, Reject, Volume adjust)?

4. Charge the notebook without having to connect   to origina charger?

Regards,

Youb

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Youbarajs 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05610124

It does not have Thunderbolt port to connect to a Thunderbolt dock. By the way, did you read the dock Compatibility list ? Which shows

Compatible with HP ProBook 430 G5; HP ProBook 440 G5; HP ProBook 450 G5; HP ProBook 470 G5; HP ProBook 640 G4; HP ProBook 650 G4; HP ProBook 645 G4; HP EliteBook 735 G5; HP EliteBook 745 G5; HP EliteBook 755 G5; HP EliteBook 830 G5; HP EliteBook 840 G5; HP EliteBook 850 G5; HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2; HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2; HP EliteBook 1040 G4; HP Mobile Workstation G3; HP Mobile Workstation G4; HP Mobile Workstation G5; HP Elite x2 G1; HP Elite x2 G2; HP Pro 612 x2; HP EliteBook Folio G1

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks again for quick reply.

Could you please help me to list down all HP docks that is compatible with my above specs. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.