12-08-2016 09:11 AM
Need to know if there is a docking station that works with the new HP Spectre that I purchased? Please let me know what the options are for this PC.
12-08-2016 06:32 PM
This machine does NOT have docking port therefore you can only use USB Port Replicators
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
12-08-2016 09:12 PM
This one works perfectly for me. It has 2 HDMI out, one DVI out, 4 USB 3.0, audio. ANd it only needs 1 USB-C port to connect, it's pretty amazing! It also charges through that cable as well so you don't need to use the HP charging cable.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot