09-30-2016 09:57 AM
I purchased my laptop from usa and currently i am staying in india Recently hard disk of my laptop crashed and it needs to be replaced . i am worried whether i will be able to replace it in india as it is very rare model and hardly available in india
so can you please suggest me(send me the link) from where can i purchase hard disk which is compatible with my notebook
09-30-2016 02:25 PM - edited 09-30-2016 02:26 PM
Your Service Manual:
See p. 30.
Compatible hard drive couriered anywhere in India:
This is not an easy repair and installing software is also not going to be easy but if price is not really an object there is a lot of computer talent in India and I am sure you can find a repair shop that can do it. HP also has several repair centers in India and if that model was sold at all in India they will repair it for you. They might even agree to install a hard drive you have purchased even if the model was never sold in India.
Post back if you need any more help.
If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot