Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (94 Views)

Does Harddisk of Hp-envy x360 m6-w101dx available in india ??

Product Name: Hp envy x360 m6-w101dx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased my laptop from usa and currently i am staying in india Recently  hard disk of my laptop crashed and it needs to be replaced .  i am worried whether i will be able to replace it in india as it is very rare model and hardly available in india
so can you please suggest me(send me the link) from where can i purchase hard disk which is compatible with my notebook 

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)

Re: Does Harddisk of Hp-envy x360 m6-w101dx available in india ??

[ Edited ]

Your Service Manual:

Manual

See p. 30.

Compatible hard drive couriered anywhere in India:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/western-digital-1-tb-laptop-internal-hdd-1tb-wd10jpvt-2-5-Inch-5400-RPM-SATA-...

This is not an easy repair and installing software is also not going to be easy but if price is not really an object there is a lot of computer talent in India and I am sure you can find a repair shop that can do it. HP also has several repair centers in India and if that model was sold at all in India they will repair it for you. They might even agree to install a hard drive you have purchased even if the model was never sold in India. 

Post back if you need any more help. 

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation