04-17-2012 11:07 PM
I have an HP windows 7 home premium and it has a camera lense on it or what looks like one but does that mean i have a web cam?? If so how do I get it started?
04-18-2012 12:23 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 09:27 AM by OscarFuentes
To confirm, please provide us the product number and the model number of your unit. Most of the new notebooks come with webcam built-in. Refer the weblink for using the webcam:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
04-19-2012 07:52 AM - last edited on 02-21-2017 06:17 PM by OscarFuentes
Please write your notebook product number (p/n), which system are you using and country of purchase.
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot