Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15 cs1002tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to know if my laptop support ssd slot in addition to hdd slot which is currently occupied 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

According to your Service Manual (link below) dual drives is supported on select models, that pretty much tells you everything, not. The darn HP Manuals are so vague and not specific to the purchased product that unless you know for sure I could only say probably. I have a Pavilion cs 0010ca and my manual says the same thing. I opened my Laptop to ensure that I could installed a SSD card and what type (1 or 2 slot) of card to install.  Also the pictures in the Service Manual are also generic, and in mine it shows a 2 slot card in the picture but after opening and checking inside my laptop I discovered that mine slot was for a 1 slot card. Hope this helps. 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-15-cs1000-laptop-pc/23238464/model/24152731/manuals

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.