Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
15-BW692UR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

Does the 15-BW692UR have a HDD bay?

Or at least a drive connector to put an HDD through the adapter into the laptop.

Thank!

===============

Привет, Может у кого-то есть такой ноутбук 15-BW692UR, подскажите, есть ли там отсек для харда?

Или хотя бы разъем для подключения дисковода, там я бы вручную допилил бы.

Спасибо!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

All is decided. Look for the board 924990-001 or NBX00026G00, it costs about $ 10, just plug it in, insert the board from any ODD-HDD adapter and you can connect safely Hard disk, a little seal so that it does not hang inside. Checked, sorry forgot to take a photo ...

==============

Всё, решено. Ищите плату 924990-001 или NBX00026G00 на алике, стоит около 10 долларов, просто подключаете, вставляете плату из любого ОДД-ХДД адаптера и можно подключать смело Жесткий диск, немного уплотнителя, чтобы не болталось внутри. Проверил, извините забыл сделать фото...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @a_shi

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

HP Notebook - 15-bw692ur supports dual storage. 

You may install another 1 TB HDD along with your 128 GB M.2 SSD. 

To know more, refer to page#2, 3 of the Service Manual

Part# and installation instructions are on page# 50 to 52 of the same Service Manual. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

So, I bought this laptop. And there is no compartment for additional HDD 😞 I don’t know what should I do now ...

2019-10-06 14-06-11.JPG

HP Recommended

@a_shi

The slot is on the bottom left corner of the picture that you shared. 

You'd need brackets and cables to attach the Hard Drive. 

Thanks!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I realized that was not what I expected to see, to be honest. I found a cable on the Internet, I will try to arrange the hard drive in place of the ODD

.1949DrT4P6s.jpgwrs_MjZ17k0.jpg

HP Recommended

All is decided. Look for the board 924990-001 or NBX00026G00, it costs about $ 10, just plug it in, insert the board from any ODD-HDD adapter and you can connect safely Hard disk, a little seal so that it does not hang inside. Checked, sorry forgot to take a photo ...

==============

Всё, решено. Ищите плату 924990-001 или NBX00026G00 на алике, стоит около 10 долларов, просто подключаете, вставляете плату из любого ОДД-ХДД адаптера и можно подключать смело Жесткий диск, немного уплотнителя, чтобы не болталось внутри. Проверил, извините забыл сделать фото...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.