Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Cromebook 360
Unknown

Can I take the back off my cromebook 360 to dry the inside out?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Nmeader19,

Please share the product number of the PC to assist you better.

The base enclosure is not a customer replaceable part, so it's not recommended to replace the part by your self.

You can try keeping the laptop inside the rice bag to dry out.

Replacing the parts on the laptop might void the warranty on the laptop.

Refer the laptop user guide to know more information about part replacements. Click Here

Note: Refer page 26 for more information.

As it is a hardware issue with the laptop.

Please contact HP support for service options.

Contact HP support using this link. Click Here

Have a pleasant day ahead!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.