Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavillion 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a Pavillion laptop in March. Never again! It has been trouble from the word go. I was offered a replacement and then the offer was withdrawn. It is now away apparently waiting for a motherboard. No service, no replies to emails, no phone lines answered and still no laptop. This unacceptable.  My strong advice is not to touch them!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @Mike-fiacre

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Still waiting for any news of a replacement or even repaired laptop. The technical support operation (in Romania I think) is staffed by polite, helpful and knowledgeable staff but they have a limited remit. It seems to be the only bit of HP that functions at the moment. All the rest is impossible to contact. Bottom line is I spent a lot on a supposedly premium product and the service is non-existent. I still have nothing to show for my money except many, many hours of wasted time!

HP Recommended

Does anyone know a way of contacting HP. I am at my wits end trying to get something done. My expensive Pavillion has had endless problems and was sent back. Since then nothing and it seems there is no way of finding out. Nobody answers a phone - not even sales, nobody responds to emails. Is the firm going bust? If they don't get a grip they soon will!

HP Recommended

I bought an HP laptop back in March. It has had problems since the start. It has now gone back to HP and I understand needs a new motherboard. It is impossible to contact HP or get any response from anyone. I would never buy one of their products again. It is a scandal that I have paid most of £800 and still don't have a machine that works or any communication on when they might do something. TERRIBLE SERVICE!

HP Recommended

@Mike-fiacre Welcome to HP Community!

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information.

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.