Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp 15-ck069tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Currently I am using the hp 15-ck069tx which has an inbuilt 2-TB, 5400-rpm, 7.2-/7.0-mm hard drive and I want to install a 256-GB, M.2, PCIe, NVMe solid-state drive (Samsung 970 EVO Plus) in the M.2 slot. So will the system support this type of dual storage configuration, as it is not mentioned on page 2 of the manual whose link is given below. And if not then what will I have to do if I want to install a 256-GB NVMe ssd in my laptop? 

Here is the manual -

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05709135

Regards 

Tanay

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @tanay_mayee

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

The configuration mentioned in the Service Guide is tested with you computer. 

HP does not recommend upgrading or downgrading hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product as It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance, however, you could change the configuration at your own discretion.

If you need more information,  I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding this. 

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.