Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Brilliant. I tried absolutely everything except a frimware upgrade because I knew it had to be something in Windows. Thank you!!

HP Recommended

Dear @Bitterblood -- how did you figure this solution out?  I have been suffering with same issue for the past 4 months.  What the heck is the Intel Integrated Sensor Solution anyway?  Thank you so much for sharing the solution

HP Recommended

Yes disabling this does make the desktop mode start to work,  although haven't figured out how to get it to tablet mode now.   

HP Recommended

I tried this solution the first time I came across it.  It didn't work.  So then I tried the other solutions that I came across.  I even did a factory reset to wipe out everything and start over from scratch.  That didn't work.  I tried bios update, I tried synaptics update, I tried disabling tablet mode in regedit.  NOTHING WORKED.  I was on this page of the forum and was going through everything prior to this posting.  Once again, nothing worked.  I then decided to give this a shot one more time and it WORKED!!  Why the second time after a whole new factory reset install I don't know, but computers are weird like that.  Either way, this proves to be a good fix for my situation and laptop.  Kudos!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.