10-25-2019 04:25 PM
HOW CAN I EXPAND MY RAM ? AND , WHAT ARE THE COMBINATIONS I CAN PUT IN 2 SLOTS?
10-25-2019 04:59 PM
Your machine is an HP Notebook 15-da1058tu, its specs
It has 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) now and it supports 32GB of RAM max. You can upgrade to
- 8GB : add 4GB to slot 2,
- 12GB: add 8GB to slot 2 (not recommended),
- 16GB: install 8GB each to both slots,
- 32GB: install 16GB each to both slots
The following RAM sticks are compatible
- 4GB: https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/hp-15-da1058tu/CT15212509
- 8GB: https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/hp-15-da1058tu/CT15212486
- 16GB: https://www.crucial.com/usa/en/hp-15-da1058tu/CT15212501
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.