05-01-2012 10:19 AM
Hi i have a presario cq57 460ea windows 7 64bit intel i3 with 4gb memory can i add another 4gb with it being 64 bit
Solved! View Solution.
05-05-2012 04:29 AM - last edited on 02-21-2017 06:50 PM by OscarFuentes
4GB is max. Check specifications here.
05-10-2012 10:35 AM
Memory limits for each Windows release you may find here, but this is not the only limit.
Chipset, which was soldered to the motherboard of your notebook defines the maximum hardware capabilities. In your case it's 4GB.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot