Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 8560p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello. I have HP laptop EliteBook 8560p. SN: [Personal Information Removed]
, Product: LG735EA#AKD

Waranty ended couples years ago. I wan't to change my motherboard to another because there are no sound on my device. Non oficial technical support couldn't resolve this problem and they probalby change whole motherboard to another one. So i am not sure that current mother board serical number wich i can see is what i really need. I wan't to find the original motherboard replace namber to buy the new one and change by myself. 

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Cause the specs I found for the Product No. you gave said it does. Not trying to insult your laptop.  All you have to do is find the discrete board in the Manual

Discrete graphics, QM67 For use in all countries and regions except for Russia and the People's Republic of China 646967-001

An even better deal on that one if you are in the US:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-HP-Elitebook-8560P-Motherboard-646967-001-Tested-/282438923791?hash=...

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Here's the Service Manual:

Manual

Page 28

Based on the Product No. you gave you have an Intel 2d gen Core processor and UMA (Intel HD 4000) video so this is the motherboard:

For use in all countries and regions except for Russia and the People's Republic of China 646966-001

See p. 106.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-646966-001-EliteBook-6560B-8560P-QM76-Intel-laptop-Motherboard-Test-OK-/2...

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

HP Recommended

Why do you whink what my laptop have UMA (Intel HD 4000) video?

My hardware program say that i have AMD Radeon HD 7400 series video.

Elitebook 8560p Graphics.pngElitebook 8560p Processor.png

HP Recommended

Cause the specs I found for the Product No. you gave said it does. Not trying to insult your laptop.  All you have to do is find the discrete board in the Manual

Discrete graphics, QM67 For use in all countries and regions except for Russia and the People's Republic of China 646967-001

An even better deal on that one if you are in the US:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-HP-Elitebook-8560P-Motherboard-646967-001-Tested-/282438923791?hash=...

HP Recommended

Could, you provide me the specs wich you use to identify that laptop with my Product No. don't have descrete videocard?

Thanks in advance!

HP Recommended

It was a website I can no longer find. It was incorrect, obviously. I may have mistyped the number. 

HP Recommended

bios pasworde removal

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.