06-21-2013 12:37 PM
I've recently obtained the 64GB non 3g model Elitepad 900 and I have a question.
Seeing as all models of the Elitepad offer a micro sim slot but 2 models do not contain mobile broadband, does this mean these models will be upgradable or are upgradable if the user wants to?
I know HP have offered easy disassembly for the elitepad so I'm wondering if by doing so you can add a mobile broadband card to it.
06-26-2013 06:12 PM
I mistakenly said that the unit is not upgradeable. I was reading the service guide and it looks like it is. It even lists the spare part numbers for each specific module. I have attached it for your reading convenience. You need to have some type of service kit but if you have that then you can access it or if you take it to an authorized service provider.
(Starts on page 34, WWAN Module). Good Luck...
06-29-2014 02:13 PM
I believe my question is related to this post.
I am from India. I have purchased an Elitepad 900 G1 tablet. It has a sim slot but doesn't appear to be working.
It doesn't even say 'Insert Sim'. Do I need to activate/unblock anything?
If I insert a sim nevertheless, it doesn't do anything.
Any help would be gratly appreciated.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot