10-20-2016 06:29 PM
Disable # 75673054
Solved! View Solution.
10-20-2016 06:43 PM
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-20-2016 07:08 PM
See if this works...
Use the unlock passcode to get into the BIOS.
Security menu...enable/disable password.
Select that, and it should ask you to input a password. Use your unlock code.
Hit the space key in the new password field (for no password), and again in the confirm field.
Save and exit.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot