04-24-2017 11:27 AM
I have recently noticed that the hinge on my computer is coming loose, and I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if it will cause further damage? I would like to get it fixed but I can't find contact information except for computerized assistance, and I'd rather talk to an actual person. I'm not on warranty anymore, but I have seen that other people have gotten this issue resolved without paying, even with expired warranty. Would anyone be able to help me with this problem?
04-24-2017 11:29 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot