05-01-2014 09:55 PM
I bought this Envy 15t primarilly for Windows Phone development; but I didnt knew its RALINK Bluetooth Controller drivers has compatibility issues with Hyper-V (http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-Systems-and-Software/Ralink-Bluetooth-driver-conflic... and http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Lockups-Freezes-Hangs/Cannot-boot-if-HP-ENVY-Bios-Virtualizatio...) For the time being I have deleted its drivers and things are working; but I would like to have a working hardware and have decided to replace the RALINK Wifi+Bluetooth adapter with something better; I would like to have
- A Bluetooth Adapter compatible with Hyper-V
- A Wifi Adapter compatible with Intel's WiDi
- Sometime I work in basement and my ProBook's Atheros Wifi gives better signal+speed then's Envy's RALINK; I would like a Wifi Adapter thats performs better
Please suggest the replacement part!
05-06-2014 12:16 PM - last edited on 03-06-2017 03:12 PM by OscarFuentes
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Notebook and issues with the Wireless adapter. I would be happy to assist if needed with replacement parts but I need to know OS and model. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Please respond with which Operating System you are running:
Which Windows Operating System am I running?
You could check replacement parts from HP Parts Store.
Please let me know.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot