03-01-2014 02:37 PM - edited 03-01-2014 02:38 PM
i have upgraded everything except rubber feet.
fresh install from recovery discs and
been to individual component manufacturers for upgrades...
may work momentariarly in a rebuild then gone............... anybody have any ideas?
03-04-2014 02:52 PM - last edited on 02-28-2017 06:23 PM by OscarFuentes
Hi Stonesgro. I am not sure why the USB ports are not working in your notebook, especially after replacing hardware. The troubleshooting for this issue it outlined in these documents. Just pick the one specific to your operating system.
Troubleshooting USB Connections (Windows 7)
Troubleshooting USB Connections (Windows 8)
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot