Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envy 360 15-bp152nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have a HP Envy 360 15-bp152nr with a small 128gb SSD "C" drive that's full (itunes is too large) with a 1tb "D" drive and I was wondering if I can replace the SSD to something larger (and if so what would the part number be)?  And if I can buy a larger SSD, can I clone the current SSD so I don't have to reboot the entire computer. I have "some" tech repair experience on aircraft but I can figure this out.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@TwigF14 , welcome to the Community.

Here is the Maintenance and Service Guide for the Laptop.  On Page 28, Removal and replacement procedures, there is a list of compatible SSD's.  Here is the 512 GB SSD on HP PartSurfer.  You can order it by checking the box next to "Add to Cart".  The page has instructions for removing and replacing the SSD, also.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.