Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (93 Views)

Envy TS 17 Broken Left Hinge

Product Name: hp envy ts 17 notebook F9M09UA
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased my HP Envy TS 17 Notebook from Costco and now the left hinge is broken. I have used it exclusively for school and have taken very good care of it; however, now, I am unable to close it. The left hinge hangs and the case is popping apart. So far, I had been very happy with the laptop, but this definitely a problem. I paid nearly $ 1,000 for this computer. At the time of purchase, I was completely unaware of the previous hinge problems in HP laptops. 

Please help!!

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (87 Views)

Re: Envy TS 17 Broken Left Hinge

@cy2491

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (79 Views)

Re: Envy TS 17 Broken Left Hinge

Thank you, Omar-E.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation