03-20-2017 08:15 PM
I purchased my HP Envy TS 17 Notebook from Costco and now the left hinge is broken. I have used it exclusively for school and have taken very good care of it; however, now, I am unable to close it. The left hinge hangs and the case is popping apart. So far, I had been very happy with the laptop, but this definitely a problem. I paid nearly $ 1,000 for this computer. At the time of purchase, I was completely unaware of the previous hinge problems in HP laptops.
03-20-2017 08:20 PM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot