05-01-2013 05:32 AM
I am not certain if this is a hardware or software issue. I have an HP Envy X2 and sometimes, after returning from sleep mode, the mouse cursor no longer works from the touch pad. The best way I have found to get it back without restarting is to disconnect the screen wait a minute then put the screen back on the base. I have checked and I have the latest drivers. Has anyone else had this problem?
05-01-2013 08:01 AM - last edited on 02-23-2017 05:57 PM by OscarFuentes
Please find the link given below might help you to fix your issue.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot