Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)

Envy dv7 RIGHT hinge / case separation

Product Name: Envy dv7 17"
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I too am having problems with my ENVY  dv7 17" notebook, with the case separating, except it's the RIGHT hinge. After reading many complaints in Forums here and elsewhere, I've gotten very discouraged that HP would do anything  to remedy my problem. Yet, I see here that a few people have achieved satisfaction by getting their computers fixed for no charge. My problem is no different than theirs, so there is no reason that I should be denied the same stand-up service. I've been a longtime HP customer, but this hinge problem has me and my computer reaching the breaking point. Must I spend hours on the phone seeking a solution to this problem? I think you have the ability and good sense to fix the problem ASAP.

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (51 Views)

Re: Envy dv7 RIGHT hinge / case separation

@dmm23

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation