cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Error 10 Controller host usb xhci

HP Recommended
Elitebook 820 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A few days ago inexplicably the USB controller of my Elitebook 820G3 notebook stopped working.
I haven't installed anything in particular before. Now I don't have the USB ports working under Windows. They are powered and working in the bios navigation but as soon as Windows 10 starts they stop working.
Error 10 appears in the device manager and I can't reinstall this driver. I did windows check with sfc / scannow and did the windows reset unsuccessful.
I tried to reinstall windows 10 by creating a USB boot on another pc but I don't go ahead because it requires me to install a driver without specifying which ones.
Thanks for your help.

This harware ID's:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D2F&SUBSYS_807C103C&REV_21
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D2F&SUBSYS_807C103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D2F&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D2F&CC_0C03

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation