Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
ProBook 450 g3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm trying to install AMD graphics card lots of time but I face this issue again and again. Download &intsal this from hp software & driver support page.also try to download from AMD official website but I face the same problem again and again. but I install intel graphics successfully and AMD catalyst installs successfully but only show in the display intel 520 graphics display adapter. I cant see catalyst driver option in device manager also right-click on display missing the logo. 
before new set up I use AMD redon  but now I face this type of error 

Error 173 – AMD Installer Cannot Continue Since AMD Graphics Hardware Was Not Found

there anyone can help me to out of this issue. please help if you canCapture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

if you have a dedicated amd gpu then install the latest driver from your manufacturer website or using windows update or device manager, if you want to install the latest generic amd driver from amd site first make sure the latest windows version and the latest bios update is installed.

HP Recommended

I have dedicated AMD graphic .before I'm using this facility.i'm try to install updated AMD graphic version from hp driver support and download page. but this shows me the same error. I download bios 1.42 sept 12,2019 versions from hp and updated successfully. windows update show some update error below.in device manager, I can't see the AMD graphics card adapter. please if you have a solution help meCapture1.PNGCapture.PNG 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.