Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
spectre x360 15''
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I found this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079FBZY72?ref_=nav_ya_signin&th=1

Is it compatible with spectre x360 15'' or not?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello urimago,

Sorry about the late reply.

I regret to inform you that the power bank will not work with the laptop.

That power bank is advertised to provide a max USB-C PD of 45W, but your laptop requires 90W as stated in your computer's specifications page.

USB-C power banks with high output are still very rare.

I would appreciate it if you accepted this as the solution if I was able to solve your problem.:smileywink:

Best regards,

Eddy

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello urimago,

Unfortunately, "Spectre x360 15" is not specific enough to provide an answer.

A specific model/product number would be appreciated. (Please do not post serial numbers on the HP Support Forum)

Information on how to find a laptop's model/product number is detailed in this HP document.

Kind regards,

Eddy

HP Recommended

15-BL018CA

HP Recommended

Hello urimago,

Sorry about the late reply.

I regret to inform you that the power bank will not work with the laptop.

That power bank is advertised to provide a max USB-C PD of 45W, but your laptop requires 90W as stated in your computer's specifications page.

USB-C power banks with high output are still very rare.

I would appreciate it if you accepted this as the solution if I was able to solve your problem.:smileywink:

Best regards,

Eddy

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.