12-01-2016 08:10 AM
Steps to FIX the Battery drain issue.
- Update BIOS to latest VErsion F11 with HP Support Assistant that comes installed on your HP Spectre by default.
- After, Follow the following steps on the provided link and your issue will be fixed. Cheers!
12-02-2016 06:24 AM
Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! This is a great location to get resolutions and interact with experts from the community.
Glad to hear you got it working and sharing the information on the forums as this will help other customers to resolve the issue.
If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Take care!
Thanks & Regards,
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot